Wednesday, March 28, 2012

River In a Livingroom

So last Friday at my youth group we were praying and worshiping when my youth leader grabbed my arm and shoved down to the floor. Now if anyone knows me you probably also know the kind of look I gave her :P Anyways she wuz tapping the floor so I put my hand down and felt water! Now don't you stop reading here. Where wuz I....yea water on the floor! This wuz so amazing so I grabbed my friend Bella and wuz like "Feel the floor, feel the floor!!!" And she's like "Uh alright" So then she felt the floor and wuz like whoa what? And I'm like there's a river!!" So anyways my youth leader comes and starts telling me and Bella to drink it and we're like alright so we put our hands in drink and it tasted like heaven it wuz absolutely perfect :) Every time I took another drink I started to cry it wuz so amazing and I can't wait to see what God is gonna give us at youth this friday :)

10 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!! Caitlin that is so awesome!! To be able to touch it, feel it and drink it. God is so amazing! What a blessing, I'm so jealous. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the rest of your youth group? Did they feel it too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cool caitlin so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday/baptism honey. love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caitlin!
    I hear it was your birthday yesterday, I hope you had a good one. Congrats on the baptism. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! Sorry it's a bit late ;)
    hope u had a great day.
    ♥ EJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey EJ thats totally fien LoL and tnx :) I had an amazing day :) ♥

      Delete
    2. Very glad you had an amazing day. what did u do? :)

      Delete