Sunday, March 11, 2012

All Work and No Play makes Caitlin a Dull Girl!

LoL yes I quoted the shining as my title but it is soooo true. I have been working so much lately it's crazy. I have to go to school and do boring work there all day then I come home and do homework or go to work then do home work and come home do home work go to work come home to more home work. And also on mondays and thursdays I help with the play at my old middle school. Then friday its youth and if I'm not busy on thursday nights I'm allowed to go to my friends youth but I haven't been in a month. I'm pretty exhausted lately I'm not too big of a fan. But spring break is in a week and I only have 2 work shifts this week so thats alright. Oh and a note for Janaya I don't know if we can go shopping for the 22nd like we planned but I will let you know if it doesn't work and we can plan another day during spring break
Anyways all you beautiful people I must do math now :P Then it's church time for me have a good night :)

1 comment:

  1. caitlin!!!!! i know we will go shopping next week no worries :)

    ReplyDelete