Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just a Hint of Summer

So where I live we get alot and alot of rain. And we get snow gross wet slushie snow its kinda gross so I wrote about what I want to do w\this summer I hope ya'll like it


I want to dance in a sun shower with a yellow sun dress on. I want the side walks to be warm from the summer sun and a light breeze that smells of roses and fresh grass. I want to twirl around till I'm dizzy then stare at the setting sun as the skies turn from golden to a soft orange and red. I want to make a wish on the first star. I want to watch the bright moon rise and light even the darkest parts of the night. I want to lay in the grass and find all the constalations I can name. I want to feel that summer breeze with the crickets chirping. I want sleep in the grass and wake in the field and watch the sun rise and have the morning birds call to me. I want to climb a tree in my bare feet and run through the long grass. I want  jump off rocks into the deep river and lay in the sun.
I want just a hint of summer.
       

5 comments:

  1. Hey Caitlin
    I like this to mm it sounds like a poem. I wish it was summer as well I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya :)
    Well summer has just finished here and now it's autumn. It's a relief with the cooler weather, coz summer was so hot.
    Lovely poem btw Caitlin. ♥
    EJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tyler and EJ
    EJ your so lucky to have had summer and now autumn my 2 favourite seasons.
    And tnx guys i was just randomly thinking about summer and all this came to mind so I wrote it

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellooooooooo caitlin!! i cant wait to shop with you soon!!!! im so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Janaya
    I'm so excited for shopping too I even have money :O So crazy :P

    ReplyDelete