Monday, February 20, 2012

MUFFIN BAKING!!!!!

So tonight me and my younger brother (Noah) were making muffins for his cooking class home project. It wuz so fun making the muffins with him cuz we listened to disney music and 80's music so pretty good mix there. Now my little brothers totally weird but extremely awesome! I love him cuz he's my brother and him and I usually get along pretty well LoL but what brother and sister doesn't fight? Anywasy the muffins turned out pretty tasty adn we had a really fun time making them adn singing to the music in french accents. LoL we sang in french accents because noah got a part in is school play and he's playing a french dude and has to sing and speak in a french accent its funny.


He's pretty awesome so thats why this blog post is for him :)
Also he really likes this song LoL
Also I hate the book "To Kill a Mockingbird" I mean seriously who cares? It's boring and I'm falling asleep reading it :P Anyways hopefully I can figure it out as we get farther but right now all it seems to be is Atticus ( he sounds like forrest gump in mind) is defending an african american but were not exactly at that part fully its glanced upon but anyways its boring
LoL hope everyone sleeps good 
Caitlin

6 comments:

  1. awwwwwww caitlin your brother is so cute how old is he?
    my class read mocking bird last fall i hated it. it would have been ok if they didnt ask so many stupid questions about it and i love it that you think atticus sounds like forest...forest gump. mama always said. jenny you died on a saturday. stupid is what stupid does. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeyy Caitlin! I luurrvvee muffin baking too! My fave recipe at the moment is a blueberry and choc chip one it sounds pretty weird but it tastes awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janaya and EJ
    LoL I'm sure my brother would love to hear how adorable he is and he is turning 14 in a week and I know to kill a mockingbird boring!
    And EJ me and my brother made raspberry and sugar muffins they were really good the blueberry and choc chip sound yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww my brother is the same age as your brother, we should get them together for a play date? is your brother a gamer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy again!
    mmm raspberry and sugar that sounds so yum! you MUST give me the recipe LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Janaya and EJ
    LoL Janaya yea my little brother is a gamer we totally should get them to hang out
    And EJ I'll post the recipe for the muffins in my next post

    ReplyDelete