Friday, February 10, 2012

Auditions!!!

K so I'm sure everyone on blogger knows how nerve racking auditions can be, right? Well today I auditioned for the talent show at my school and...I GOT IN!!!!! I couldn't believe it :D I'm so excited I had alot of my friends there who were either auditioning or just morally supportive for everyone else. I'm so excited and extremely nervous LoL. I sang safe and sound by Taylor Swift its for the Hunger Games movie (obsessed) Now all I need to do is find myself a guitar player and we'll be set. Oh an I like to just publicly congratulate everyone else who are in good luck!

11 comments:

  1. Wow Caitlin well done!! Yeah I know how nerve wracking they are coz back in Grade 5 I auditioned for a school play and I was so nervous! I got in though so I know how good it feels! Good for you Caitlin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. helllllllllllllooooooooo
    EJ your an actress too? thats cool and wtg miss moon whisperer thats so awesome! i can see it now you will be so famous and we will see you in movies
    starring caitlin moon whisper and some hunky guy!
    cheerio now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heeyy Janaya! Yup I'm an actress (haha it sounds so professional when I say it!)It was a few years ago though but I want to get involved in another one soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello EJ Hello Janaya!!!! And yay now I have 5 acting friends on blog!!!! And tnx EJ! And Janaya LoL your so funny yea you'll see my name scrolling up in credits right under Josh Hutcherson's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Josh's pretty cute, isn't he?? Have you seen his latest movie with Vanessa Hudgens? I've forgot what it's called....

      Delete
    2. Ha ha yea Josh is cute!! And no I haven't seen Journey 2 I'm pretty sure that's the title LoL but I really want to see it but I'm so excited he's gonna be in The Hunger Games movie :D

      Delete
    3. Yeah both movies sound really good! Have you seen Bridge to Terabithia? I think it's his first film and he's so little in it!!!

      Delete
  4. W.T.G. Caitlin!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you in that movie with Josh Hutcherson. When you're famous don't forget all of your blog buds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha aww I won't forget you guys :P And tnx I can't wait to be in that movie with him either

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoL tnx Janaya your Awesome too :D ♥

    ReplyDelete