Monday, January 23, 2012

Hunger Games Characters and the people playing them

So I wuz just thinkng that I will write a blog on the characters from the Hunger Games book then write about the people playing them in the movie and write what works and what needs to be changed
Katniss Everdeen- Gray eyes, dark long brown hair, plain looking
Jennifer Lawrence- Gray eyes, long dark brown, needs to work on being plain looking but I think the make up artists did a great job see


Peeta Mellark- Adorable,blue eyes, blonde hair, stocky, muscular.
Josh Hutcherson, Adorable, gray eyes, (needs blue), brown hair (easily fixed) stocky, muscular.

Haymitch Abernathy- Middle aged drunk, beard
Woody Harrelson- Middle aged drunk and has beard (see movie 2012 for wut I mean)

Gale Hawthorne- Dark brown hair, Hot, gray eyes, hot
Liam Hemsworth- Sandy brown hair, Hot, gray eyes, hot

Rue-Dark skin, Dark hair, deep brown eyes
Amanda Stenberg- Dark skin,dark hair, brown eyes

Cinna- Green eyes with gold flecks, short cut brown hair
Lenny Kravitz- Brown skin and eyes (but I think he'll be ok)

Well thats my post tonight leave comments at the bottom and keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times thank you :)

4 comments:

  1. hi caitlin moon whisper!!!
    this is so good. i have been watching the trailers for hunger games and it looks so good, i cant wait!!!
    josh hutcherson is so so hot! hes going to be an amazing peeta. i watched interviews with him and seen him in other movies and hes the only one who can play peeta.
    liam hensworth is hot so i think he will be ok as gale.
    jennifer lawrence i think will be an amazing katniss.
    btw you kind of look like her js.:P
    i dont really know the other actors but ive seen 2012 so i know what you mean about that crazy guy in it.
    i cant wait until we see it then we can have even more chats about it :D
    it;s going to be great.
    ps you dont have to mail the books to tyler, i lent him mine so yea......hes almost finished the first book. you can save your post :D
    lol
    cheerio for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caitlin, Janaya's BFF :P
    I've been reading your blog and catching up on all your news...Hunger Games seems to be the big subject with you. LOL
    Did you have fun on your snow days? I think we've only had one here about 3 years ago.
    I'm now reading the Hunger Games, I should be finished the first book tonight. It's a really good book and hard to put down, I can't wait until the next book.
    The movies look like they will be good.
    So I've noticed something about you and Janaya...you both seem so much alike, you spell weird, and you both are down right crazy. Correct me if I'm wrong about you being crazy.
    Also Janaya is right, you do look like how I picture Katniss and the actress playing her.
    Oh and My Dear Janaya, I think you meant to say that Liam is hot but not as hot as Tyler ( me ) right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tyler Hey Janaya
    Oh Janaya I've watched the trailers soooo many times they are great and its the only thing I've got for the movie right now LoL. And oh Josh Hutcherson is really really HOT!!!! Liam Hemsworth....mmmmm very HOT!!! And LoL at both of you (Tyler and Janaya) I have been told multiple times that I look like Katniss and Jennifer Lawrence LoL I guess I might but it always makes me laugh I'm like uh...ok! And yes Tyler I am crazy! And tell me your fav characters and scenes in Hunger Games once your done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Lawrence is actually blond, but they changed it for the part of Katniss.

    ReplyDelete