Saturday, January 14, 2012

UPDATE!!!

Hello blogger people!!! How art thou doingith? Well I just thought I should update my blog. It has been exactly 2 weeks since 2012 began and so far it is amazing.Last friday wuz the first night of youth and it wuz sooo amazing everyone wuz so extremely touched by God. And last night wuz youth again...WOW!!! It wuz so amazing everyone wuz so very touched by God. My youth leader wuz playing worship songs and we were all praying and speaking in tongues. I wuz standing at first then I started to get dizzy so I had to go down on my knees. Once I wuz on my knees I wuz crying so hard and I'm pretty sure most my youth group wuz crying everywhere. My little brother had been standing and worshipping and he felt 2 hands push him down onto the floor and no one wuz around him. After youth I couldn't even get up to go home I had to stay on floor just sitting there soaking up God a few of my other friends couldn't move either. It has been an amzing 2 weeks I'll say oooooh and on march 6th I am getting braces just so you know :)

2 comments: