Saturday, February 18, 2012

HUNGER GAMES!!!!

Wow only 34 more days till the movie comes out!!! Whose EXCTED?!?!?!? I know I am so I made a bunch of edits that I would like to share with all my blogger friends I hope you guys like them


Let the 74th Hunger Games Begin!
(This picture wuz re tweeted by the Hunger Games fansite on twitter)

May the Odds be Ever In your favor!
( This one wuz also re tweeted by the Hunger Games fan page) I kinda love my art being there for everyone to see :)

She has no idea. The effect she can have
-Peeta Mellark ♥ I love him

"You love me. Real or not real?"
"Real."
"Stay with me!"
"Always!"
"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever"
-Katniss and Peeta ♥♥♥
  
LoL so everyone tells me I look like Katniss aka Jennifer Lawrence so I ask people do I look like her and their YEA YOU DO!!!! Or they just tell me randomly LoL its funny!
Anyways hope you all like my art I'll blog another time hopefully with another pic of me looking like Katniss I'll try have a goodnight everyone! ☻☺♥

4 comments:

  1. Hey Caitlin! Those are really good edits you did, you're quite the artist. I'm almost done "Mockingjay" and I've been really intrigued by them, they are all really amazing. I love that picture of you as Katniss and the actress playing her, you do look like her, like alot. I can't wait for the movie it's going to so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler
    Tnx and the books are so amazing wasn't Catching Fire so surprising?
    And haha yea thats what I hear so much now LoL I kinda love it cuz I love Katniss she's like my fav character :) And I'm so excited for the movie too its gonna be so great LoL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi caitlin!!!!! i love these pictures they are amazing, can i steel them for my facebook? and i agree you really do look like katniss in the movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Janaya
    Yes you can steel these pics LoL and LoL you'r like the 47th person to tell me that LoL but tnx :)

    ReplyDelete