Sunday, March 11, 2012

Muffin Recipe

Hey so this post is for EJ I said I would write down the muffin recipe for her so I thought I would write down for everyone.
Ingredients:
275mL flour
65mL sugar
7mL baking powder
1mL salt (this seemed like too much so I just put 3 pinches of salt in)
125mL Milk
30mL cooking oil
50mL raspberries
15mL white sugar
 Supplies:
Large mixing bowl
sive
large spoon
large fork
muffin tray
paper muffin cups
metal spatula
liquid measures
small measures
rubber spatula


Making the Muffins
1.Get equipment and preheat your oven to 375 F 
2.Get your ingredients out so they are ready
3.In a large mixing bowl put your salt, baking powder, sugar, flour, and raspberries in and mix together.

4.In another mixing bowl add milk

5.in the bowl with the milk add the oil

6. Add your egg to the bowl with oil and milk, then mix all together

7.Now make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients bowl and pour all the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients and mix all together until thick

8. Put the paper muffin cups into the muffin tray.

9.Put your muffin mix into each muffin cup until about half full

10.Sprinkle sugar on all the tops

11.Bake for 20mins

I'm sorry to EJ for taking so long to put this up I hope if you make them they turn out well :)

3 comments:

  1. Heya Caitlin!
    Hey no sweat about taking too long it's alright. :)
    when I get around to making them I'll tell you how they go.
    Thanks!!
    EJ

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright cool I hope you like them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm these sound good, i must try them!

    ReplyDelete