Friday, March 23, 2012

SPRING BREAK!!!!

So this week has been spring break and its been a pretty great week :) I've had a sleep over with my friend akayla and danae and that wuz really fun and yesterday I went shopping with....JANAYA :D It wuz so much fun! We went to coquitlam center and just walked around and talked the whole time. We also found a store selling Hunger Games merch it wuz so cool! Janaya bought the very last mockingjay pin and a tshirt with the mockingjay pin on fire and I bought a tshirt that said Girl on Fire! So cool oh and I met Tyler and Janayas friend Matt but I don't think he knew it wuz me LoL. And Janaya it wuz a great day we need to do it again soon. And tomorrow is my birthday party and me and 8 friends are seeing...THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be so cool. Most of us will be dressing up as characters and I personally think thats pretty cool LoL anyways need to go good bye

3 comments:

  1. Hey Caitlin, just to let you know, Matt and I creeped your blog last night. I had to let him know the mystery girl he met yesterday. Next time you hang out with Janaya I will come too and meet you...now that I know you're not an axe murderer ;)
    Have fun at the movies you crazy obsessed axe murdering girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler
    LoL you guys are creepers! And I really hope we can all hang out that would be so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol caitlin they are always creeping

    ReplyDelete