Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Time to Catch Up :)

Ok So I haven't bloged in forever and I kinda need to update. So last week I had my 16th bday and I alos got baptized and that wuz really cool :) This past Easter weekend wuz really good I saw Titanic in 3D with my mum and watched Hunger Games again. :P Then I went shopping with my friends and got this cute little jumper and yesterdaay me and my friend Bella went and got our Helix pierced (cartilage) I didn't even feel anything it wuz great. And the piercing looks so cool :) I am also teaching myself the song "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato on guitar and well I should probably get going and read a book or something anyways sleep well dear bloggers 
♥ You guys

4 comments:

  1. heyy Caitlin I missed u! Lol :D
    Glad u had a great Easter weekend! How was Titanic in 3D, btw. haha you saw The Hunger Games again I really want to see it again 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey EJ
    LoL I'm usually just too lazy to walk 5ft to my computer :P I told my friend that once so he sent me a message on facebook and said "5ft isn't that far away" Yea thought I'd mention that and Titanic wuz really great in 3D I loved it and ye I needed to see Hunger Games again LoL but when I saw it again me and my brother noah were sitting together and when Rue died the people on either side of us were bawling their eyes out so we dropped about 3 everlasting gobstoppers on the ground and they kept rolling down the stairs and it wuz so funny listening to them then him and I pretended to be crying cuz we were laughing so hard :P Anyways hope your easter wuz good have nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caitlin!
      Haha you're so lazy, Lol!
      Yeah I think I might go see Titanic in 3D if I find the time, it looks really good.
      Hahahahahah LOL that would have been hilarious! Did people get annoyed at you guys and the people next to you crying? It mustn't have been very quiet in your cinema!!
      Chat again soon. :)

      Delete
    2. LoL yup I am very lazy :P
      And yes I suggest that you see Titanic in 3D it's worth it. I don't people were annoyed so that wuz alright but I really want to see the movie a 3rd cuz it is just so good. And no it wuz dead silent when Rue died other then the cryers.
      ttyl
      Caitlin :)

      Delete