Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Nice Chat with Ty and Janaya

Hey folks
so today I worked all day then I came home and wrote a newspaper article then I skyped with Tyler and Janaya. That wuz really quite fun. I finally got to actually talk to Tyler and he got to see that I'm not really truly this ax murdering psychopath that he thought I wuz. How it really started wuz I wuz skyping Janaya and so we were chatting then she walked away to go do something then Tyler just kinda popped up in the camera and is like "HEY CAITLIN!" He actually kinda scared me cuz I didn't know anyone wuz there. So I came back on and he told me his sis Alia had asked Janaya about some stuff on piano so she left to help her with that. So when she came back we all chatted for a while longer. It wuz quite nice to meet you Tyler :)
And this is for you...
Hey Ty

8 comments:

  1. "Hey Caitlin"
    OMG I look like a psycho in this pic. Real sexy!
    So yea you're not the crazy ax murderer but I'm sure your friends will think that I am. It was nice chatting with you and thank you for listening to that song we wrote. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii!
    lol Tyler you do look kinda creepy in that pic lol!
    hey Caitlin how have u been? hope ur week isn't as crazy as mine is, I'm so busy. :(
    ♥ EJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my weeks been......good except for my chicken pox

      Delete
  3. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    dear lord tyler you look a sight omg lol
    hes way better looking in real life , trust me on this.
    poor tyler what a photo
    caitlin it wuz so fun yesterday skyping with you. please dont be scared away from this strange ax murdering photo of tyler, hes very cute. poor tyler you look so scary ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL janaya it wuz really fun and yea hes really cute ♥ ;)

      Delete
  4. Thanks guys......I mean it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol sorry Tyler but that really isn't a great pic of you. ;)
      don't worry, I believe Janaya when she said your better looking in real life though, hehe.

      Delete