Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This Week So Far :P

K so this week at school so far is better ive started to make more friends which is good cuz their also in my classes. Im gonna prob switch out of the math class im in now cuz idk wut the teacher is talking bout like all the time.Also drama has been totally amazing thts my fav class. We've been doing speeches to let us get used to speaking in front of each other. Our 1st speeches were to be on our passion i would've done it on acting but I decided not to becuz well its drama class LoL. So I wrote it on my 2nd passion....Writing! I love to write stories it makes my life. I've written 3 or 4 stories and I'm working on a new one now. Anyways yea thts wut my 1st speech wuz about. Now were doing more speeches bout us,our biography and stuff so yea i think tht class is super amazing also my teacher is rlly great. anyways yea im done talking now :P
See Ya

2 comments:

  1. hello caitlin moon-whisper
    I love drama too!!! it's so fun. we will be audtioning for the play tomorrow I cant wait! Are you in your school play? Have a fun rest of the weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caitlin!
    That's cool that you like to write, I pray God blesses you in that! Also glad school is getting better.

    ReplyDelete