Friday, September 23, 2011

Brandon

So this post is going to be about my friend Brandon who died Tuesday. The story wuz on the news and I found out tht he probably had meningitis and thts why he got so sick. But yea so he wuz pretty much my cousin. We were born only 7 weeks apart and i met him wen he wuz just 3 days old but I dont remember tht. Well our families were best friends with each other so I hung out with him and his brother and sister a lot. We went to pretty all of each others bday parties till they moved. Then we moved too and we only saw them a couple times after tht. But yea I knew him for a rlly long time of course i hadnt seen him or his family for a while. I do miss him its like a family member dying. I know hes in heaven and I'm rlly happy hes there. But i will miss him and I'll always hav him in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cailtin,
    I'm so sorry for your loss, that is really sad.
    I pray you will find comfort in the Lord and even though your friend past away and that is very sad that he died at a young age, I pray that you will cling to the fact that you will see him again someday. I also pray for his family that they have great comfort in the Lord.
    Bless you Caitlin and a big HUG for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww caitlin so sad, a big HUG from me too xoxox

    ReplyDelete