Thursday, September 8, 2011

2nd day just a little late

So yesterday wuz my 2nd day of school once again i didnt like it. I found most my classes alright except for 1. My math class. I went down the wrong hall way to get there and ended up in an empty class beside a room where a whole bunch of teachers were talking and laughing then they looked in the room i wuz in and were all dead silent just staring at me it wuz totally awkward. So i left tht room and almost burst into tears cuz the 2nd bell went and i wuz still lost :P Then i saw some other lost kids who had found a teacher to help them and wen i asked her she told me where to go and then added well at least i think thts wut it is. Well i went down the way she told me to and still couldnt find my room so i decided to make up my own route to get to the class and found it pretty quick. Also i had a test in my math class on stuff i wuz supposed to hav learned in gr.9 i thouhgt i would've failed but i did all right on it. And i also had home work from math and it wuz so hard. But i hav friends in almost all my classes except planning which i get to take online with some other kids. Idk how it works but theres like slect kids who work well on there own and get like A's and B's all the time so i guess im one of them LoL and yea 2days my 3rd day of school lets hope its better and i dont get lost. :P

5 comments:

  1. Hi caitlin im janaya tyler's friend. I read this blog about your day omg it sounds like the day I had today. I got lost going to ss today and was ready to cry too. im sure i will know the school in a week or 2 but right now it seems impossible. I like your blog its fun.
    hope tomorrow is better than yesterday
    Cherrio

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi janaya tnx tht sucks u got lost hope it get better.
    cherrio 2 u 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Caitlin!
    I need to get something straight here so I'm not assuming. You just started High school I assume and is that grade 10, 11 and 12? It seems like each city is different.
    Plus it sounds like you've had an interesting start of the year, kind of like Janaya, I'm sure it won't be long before you know the school well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi tyler
    yea i justed started high schoola dn yea its 10,11,12 and yea its been a very interesting week for me but yea i hope it gets alot better

    ReplyDelete
  5. So..grade 10, 11, and 12 then? So what grades are middle school then?

    ReplyDelete