Monday, September 19, 2011

Early Morns

Its avery early morning for me. Woke up at 5:30 to get ready for school. But yea now its 6:48 and I hav nuthing to do. So I'm just listening to My Heart Will Go On from Titanic which I think is my all time fav movie well nxt to pirates of the caribbean. And I'm blogging so yea. Anyways this past week at school has been very...interesting. I got my whole schedule changed up. And now I'm rlly far berhind in science so yea idk wuts going with tht. And in drama I had to do a biography which wuz rlly fun. And I ha alot of stories in my life so my biography wuz rlly long. I told my storie bout the car accident and falling through a floor ad everyone wanted explanations of wut happened so I told tht. And yea it took a while but it wuz a pretty good speech and I wasnt even nervous. ANd last night at church during worship me and my friend who were the back up singers had to do a duet to the song This is My Desire. It wuz scary at 1st but then we rlly got into the worship so I forgot bout being scared. Anyways yea u guys who read my blog r caught up now hav a great week at school.

5 comments:

  1. haha hi caitlin moon whisper!!
    you must be a morning person. i love titanic too and the songs are awesome. so you had a car accident and fell thru a floor???? tell us more about that? sounds pretty bad.
    worship is so cool and i love that song too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caitlin
    You know what I'm doing at 5:30? Zzzz...
    I don't get up until 6:45.
    I'm glad that you're having a good time in worship keep up the good work.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janaya and Tyler my dear blog friends! :P
    Yea i wuz in a car accident and i fell through the floor. The car accident happened in febuary. Mer and 3 of my good friends were going to a youth girls night and we were crossing a 4 way stop and the car wuz t-boned and it spun and then it wuz hit again and we flipped and rolled and stuff. And the falling through the floor part well I wuz at a Starfield concert and everyone wuz jumping and stuff and the floor gave out and i fell through. and thts my story kinda crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that is so freaky I heard about the concert when that happened a girl from my church was there too but the car accident is scary, i hope you are ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea im fine and yea it is pretty crazy.

    ReplyDelete