Saturday, December 17, 2011

Youth

K so I have 2 youth groups my bestie danaes youth and my churches youth and I love them both! So today I'm going to talk bout them....both. On Thursday night I went to my friend danaes youth group for a movie night, but why would you watch a movie wen u can hang out with ur friends yelling out windows playing foosball sing and having such a grand time :P Luv those guys ♥ 
Now my youth at my church is so much fun. We hav such great encounters with God. We'll be praying in tongues and we will be slain in the spirit and hav visions and all tht it is so amazing. And we had our all nighter which I talked about and last night wuz our performance of  the plays one is the drime I wuz in about Jesus life which is the link bellow and the other link is of my play Sin in a Box
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STnNRPXt65s&feature=share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP3MR7Jew7w&context=C3759603ADOEgsToPDskLapAQU4ZBrQjXBIEKFiHx-

3 comments:

  1. those are really awesome skits you did you are a really good attress and funny and that drime you did was so good. i love doing drimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caitlin! Sin in a box was funny, I have to agree with Janaya you are quite the actress, your facial expressions were hilarious!+
    Now Revelation Song is my favourite song! The drime was awesome, you guys all did a great job. It was also very powerful going through the life of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha tnx guys i had alot of fun doing tht play and yea doing the drime wuz amazing

    ReplyDelete