Saturday, December 10, 2011

UP ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SLEEP!!!!!!!!! Last night wuz my youth christmas party and we stayed up all night long well I did and so did my friend bella :P We played a bunch of crazy games like stick your face and a pan of icing sugar and find lifesavers and it hurts wen it goes up your nose js. LoL then we had to stuff as many marshmallows in our mouths and say chubby bunny LoL did it 4th marshmallow then choked. And then we had our craziest christmas sweater contest!!! LoL so funny mine had a bird and christmas lights and I won so exciting so I got a bunch of gift cards to boston pizza and the movie theatre XD So exciting. And then we watched movies at bout 1 am then boys and girls seperated rooms and my friend bella and I got our youth leaders room all to our selves so we talked all night long and stared at the stars...on the ceiling :P and we joked around and totally went nuts so by 3:30 or 3:45 we got up to just look around and discovered some of the guys were up to so we said hi to them them then went back to our room. And after tht we were up and down from our to the living room and all over. Then at 6 me and bella finally got up and started talking to the guys then we went outside fro afew mins wen our friend jb woke up then our youth leader woke up and me and bella cuddled under my unfolded sleeping bag on the couch slowing fading out but still we nvr slept cuz i had jbs music to listen to LoL and now Im done and rlly want to sleep but i know tht wouldnt be a good plan now.
Anyways thts my tale of Up all night! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment