Thursday, October 13, 2011

OMG!!!!

Wow k so my drama class is also doing Grease and were going around to different schools. And we had final auditions 2day and I wanna say congrats to Josee who the part of Sandy and to Sam who got Danny and Katie who got Frenchy and to to Jasmine who got Marty...and....well the person who got rizzo I wuz so shocked bout this one..........
ME!!! I got Rizzo I couldn't believe it. I wuz rlly excited 
I thoght I'd just add this in as a side note for Janaya.... were rizzo buddies LoL
So tht is my life long story of 2day wut a great day it wuz cant wait to start rehearsing :)

4 comments:

  1. omg caitlin that is so cool we both are playing rizzo omg this is just too cool. haha im so happy for you. you get to be the mean girl lol
    fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik its pretty exciting LoL gonna be real fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Caitin!
    Janaya told me you got this part too, that's pretty cool. Is this going to be the full play?
    I hope you have a fun time with your part, lots of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heslo Tyler
    No it wont be the full play kinda a revised version of it and I hope u guys hav fun with ur play too break a leg (good luck is actually a curse) (So is saying Macbeth in the play of Macbeth someone always dies) Srry I've been in alot of plays u kinda learn this stuff LoL :P

    ReplyDelete