Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Making Pink Ladies' Jacket :P

So today I made my pink ladies' jacket for the play. OMG I love it cuz I got to make it myself and so its kinda my own style. Its rlly cute and funky so I'm gonna load a pic on so everyone can see


"Isn't it the most? And the least?"
"The very least" :P


There are worse things I could do,than go with a boy or two Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy and no good I suppose it could be true,but there are worse things I could do I could flirt with all the guys, smile at them and bat my eyes.Press against them when we dance, make them think they stand a chance and then refuse to see it through,that's the thing I'd never do. 

6 comments:

  1. Caitlin Moon Whisper!!!!
    that jacket is very cool looking. we wont have our costumes for a while. and I have that line too. the very least lol have an amazing wonderful night!!!!!!
    Cherrio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you two! I think you both need to meet, really you do. You both sound a lot alike.
    Silly little girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...btw...The coat looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tnx tyler and janaya, and omg that would be so kool if i could meet u guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. cailtin you can set up the place and the time and i will be there.
    cherrio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh tht would be so awesome Janaya how bout idk wen LoL ill hav to get back to u on tht

    ReplyDelete