Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am Me

So this blog is gonna be Me. I know that sounds weird and kinda full of it but I thought I'd put some stuff I love to do up so yea here it is...
1.I love to sing to any song and if I don't know the words then I make them up and it becomes a very strange song.


2.I love to write 


3.I despise math with a passion.


4. Acting is one of my fav things to do cuz idk why its just fun and crazy


5.I'm a true nerd :p I love star wars and Lord of the Rings and if I had a lightsaber OMG!!!!! I would carry it with me to school :p


6. I am a Christian if people don't like that about me well they can just get over it


7.I love facebook i check it like every hour or sumthing LoL


8.I wuz born April 1st which is April Fools Day but I've never gotten pranked LoL which is nice


9.I really love Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez they are really awesome singers and Selena Gomez is also an Awesome actress and they are both inspiring


10.If people think I'm shy well they hav another thing coming for them I am far from shy I talk non stop to everyone sometimes I'm shy but it doesn't last very long


11.I have a secret obsession....shhhh dont tell....I really like to watch movies a million times so I can quote them :P


And so this is my blog all about me so yea I'm weird and I like to sing and thts all bye

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caitlin!
    Fun stuff! I like the one about you being a Christian and if people don't like it get over themselves.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete