Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Feeling the urge to blog

Hello Pretties :)
Wow I haven't blogged in FOREVER oh well. Well lately I have been in Kamloops and I have just finished school. All my exams are done and I didn't really like them at all. And yea I went to Kamloops for the week end that wuz a fun trip got to visit some people I haven't seen in a long time. And I got my hair dyed black and its also cut fairly short. If any of you have watched Wizards of Waverly place the cut is the same one that Alex has when it is quite short. But other than these few things I haven't done a whole lot. Well I started reading the Pretties again its such a good book I certainly recommend it for people. :)
Have a nice day and I might blog again this week if I remember :)

6 comments:

  1. hey Caitlin!
    I almost thought you had disappeared from the face of the earth you haven't blogged in so long!!
    lovely to know your back, though.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm not always back on :P but I will come on time to time to catch up
      xoxo ♥♥

      Delete
  2. hello caitlin!!
    i cant wait to see you next week! we will are going to have a brilliant time. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I'm so excited it will be great (matt)

      Delete
  3. Hey Caitlin!!
    I've been told that I'm going to meet my ax murdering friend this weekend. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Tyler yes yes you will and its 2 days

      Delete